Hi, we’re Mark and James, the founders of Teach Pips.
We started Teach Pips back in April 2020 and have loved developing the programme ever since. Whether it’s been preparing lessons or creating new learning opportunities, we’ve been driven by the knowledge that Teach Pips has the potential to support thousands of children, parents and schools. Our combined teaching experience of 35 years across public, private and international schools has allowed us to create an outstanding learning resource.
Teach Pips was founded to make learning as simple as possible. We recognise the challenges faced when supporting children’s learning. Terminology such as fronted adverbials, ellipsis and expanded noun phrases can seem confusing at times. With this knowledge in mind, we have created a bespoke program to guide children through the English National Curriculum.
What is Teach Pips?
Teach Pips is different.
Using our carefully planned lessons, all adults can teach children to write. This shared learning experience helps children make outstanding progress in writing and develops a positive learning routine.
The short, step-by-step lessons build a foundation of key writing skills which will improve your child’s writing. Our lessons provide you with terminology, questions and activities to promote purposeful and enjoyable learning. You can assess and track progress through our lesson map and quizzes.
Try one of our free lessons and become part of the Teach Pips family today.
'Learning Made Simple'
- Parents use Teach Pips to support their children’s learning at home.
- Schools use Teach Pips as a writing intervention programme.
- Tutors use Teach Pips to deliver outstanding lessons.
You will need a device, paper and a pen.
1. Find a quiet place to learn with your child and allow for 20 minutes learning time together.
2. Choose your year group and start your learning journey on the map.
3. Once the lesson loads, read the yellow boxes to your child.
4. Complete the activities together and take the quiz at any time!
5. If you would like your child to work longer on their own, let them choose an independent activity.
View this 1 minute video to see the lessons in action:
Any adult can teach their child to write using Teach Pips. Teach Pips encourages adults and children to learn together.
Children will learn writing and grammar objectives aligned to the National Curriculum. The carefully planned sequence of lessons will guide them through core writing skills and help them become confident writers.
Teach Pips has a range of prices based on the subscription you choose. Please click our BUY NOW link to see our current prices.